Jebel Ali Beach Hotel is an award-winning family beach resort, offering exceptional leisure and dining options, a range of comfortable accommodation and a spacious setting in 128 acres of gardens fronting an 800 metre sandy beach.
Located 40 minutes drive from Dubai airport and about the same from Abu Dhabi airport (as a less busy option!) Jebel Ali Beach Hotel is only 15 minutes from Dubai Marina and its popular Jumeirah Walk with shops and cafés, a true resort and retreat away from the hustle of the city. Rooms and suites in the main hotel face the Gulf or the gardens and golf course whilst the top, fifth floor is dedicated to the larger Superior category of rooms and suites.
Aside from the 9-hole par 36 championship standard golf course with floodlit driving range, putting and pitching greens, Golf academy with PGA instructors, there's an International Shooting Club (5 minutes away), and the resort offers horse riding stables, camel riding, tennis, squash, a range of water sports, three temperature-controlled swimming pools (one seawater), Dive centre and a beautiful Spa . Younger guests can enjoy the CoolZone Club and playground and there's a temperature-controlled kids' and toddlers' pool.
Jebel Ali offers mouthwatering dishes in a choice of 15 restaurants throughout the resort. All-inclusive meal plan is particularly recommended.
Restaurants & Bars
A good variety of dining and drinking venues include:
- Ibn Majed - main buffet restaurant for themed dinners and full breakfast
- La Traviata - Italian specialities
- Shooters - American steakhouse at the Shooting Club
- Captain's - Beach bar and restaurant
- sports Café - Traditional pub food and classic favourites
- Plantation Bar - Evening drinks
Additional choices are available within Palm Tree Court hotel within the resort grounds.
All-Inclusive bookings for stays of 3 nights or longer feature:
- Buffet breakfast at Ibn Majed Restaurant
- Lunch, dinner and snacks on a full dine-around basis with a choice of 15 restaurants and bars (buffet and a la carte). Note: advance reservations necessary to dine at DIVAZ, White Orchid and La Traviata.
- All beverages, including soft drinks, house wines, house beer and house pouring spirits with or without meals; alcohol served between 11.00 - 02.00 hrs to guests aged 21 or over. Limited hours operate during Ramadan and Islamic Holidays.
- Complimentary wind surfing, catamaran/laser sailing, kayaking and camel rides
- Complimentary access for kids to the CoolZone kids club including free buffet dinner, indoor, outdoor and evening activities
- Premium beverages, champagne, imported mineral water, energy drinks, fresh juices and mini bar/room service, special event and chef promotion meals
- Activities not mentioned above
From Dubai airport, 40 minutes by car from Dubai; 50 from Abu Dhabi