Set on a 200 hectare private island, this is the first venture outside of Mauritius for the renowned Beachcomber Hotel Group. Sainte Anne Resort & Spa is just 15 minutes by boat from the main island of Mahe and surrounded by a protected marine park, so you can enjoy the Robinson Crusoe feeling of staying on a private island, without the hassle of getting there.
The entire hotel was renovated in 2008 and all of the 87 individual, freestanding villas are sea facing, with open terrace and gazebo, en suite bathroom as well as an outdoor shower. 29 of the villas also have private swimming pools and gardens.
If you can drag yourself away from the pristine beaches, there are plenty of activities to keep you occupied. Complimentary land sports include tennis, mountain biking, table tennis and a fitness centre with health bar. Complimentary water sports include glass-bottom boats, kayaks, snorkelling and diving is also available in the marine park at a supplement. For ultimate pampering, try the tropical Spa by Clarins. Choose from relaxed dining with your feet in the sand to a more formal gastronomic experience. The hotel also operates a complimentary shuttle boat to the main island of Mahe several times a day, perfect for exploring the region
The tranquil island ambiance and intimate villa accommodation makes Sainte Anne ideal for honeymooners and couples, but families are also welcome and there is a MiniClub which offers fun, organised activities as well as babysitting services.
- Buffet breakfast in L'Abondance
- Buffet/a la carte Lunch in L'Abondance OR A la carte from Takamaka Beach Bar or menu at L'Oceane
- Buffet or Table d'hote menu Dinner at L'Abondance, or A la carte at Le Mont Fleuri or L'Oceane
- Drinks in all restaurants and bars - imported wines, local and imported spirits including premium brands (till midnight)
- Unlimited French champagne by the glass after 18.00 hrs
- Afternoon snacks at bar 15.00 - 17.00 hrs
- Cakes, pastries and cookes at the bar each afternoon
- Minibar items (replenished once daily) - Beer, red and white wines, soft drinks, juice, water, choice of snacks
- Main pool and Beach bar service (selected drinks)
- Water sports: kayaks, glass bottom kayaks, pedal boat, laser, snorkelling
- Bicycle rental
- Complimentary Tennis (2 floodlit courts), beach volleyball, football, badminton, yoga, stretch classes
- Unlimited access to the sauna and hammam in the Spa
- Shuttle boat service from the hotel jetties in Mahe and Sainte Anne
- Free All-Inclusive for children under 5 years old
Excludes: Room service, club car rental, tennis balls, private coaching in sports, Lobster evenings at Le Robinson restaurant, indicated fine gastronomy items, spa treatments, babysitting, deep sea fishing, diving, private boat transfers, laundry, purchases in shop.
Mahe (Seychelles) (Emirats flights via Dubai)
Mahe (Seychelles), 12 - 13 hrs
From Mahe (Seychelles) airport, 40 minutes by car and boat transfer