Set in 12 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and situated on a sandy beach at La Brelotte Bay, East Winds Inn is an elegant yet low key all-inclusive resort.
Superior rooms are located nearest to the pool and restaurant whilst the charming air conditioned deluxe rooms are in semi-detached cottages with verandahs over-looking the gardens, where you can sit back and enjoy a cool beer from your complimentary mini-bar. The décor is elegantly simple, with cane and wicker furniture, white linen and colourful local artwork.
The three ocean view rooms are smaller in size than the other guest rooms, however they benefit the privacy of a shared open-air lounge and its pantry and television. The Ocean View Suite is situated on the ocean front and has a small separate sitting room, large private sun deck terrace and extra outdoor shower.
The restaurant serves International and Caribbean cuisine with a French flair with a different four course gourmet menu served most nights. Daily vegetarian meal options are available.
East Winds Inn is a low key, delightfully peaceful resort offering discreet comfort, attentive service and fine dining, a perfect escape. We prefer to describe it as a hotel offering full board with complimentary drinks and wines than confuse it with the mass market all-inclusive type hotels.
Combine East Winds with Ladera Resort for a mountain and beach twin centre experience.
Child Policy - No children under 3 are accepted at the resort but children aged 3 and over are permitted only at the following times throughout the year; Easter holiday period, June, July and August and festive period.
- Breakfast, lunch and four course dinner (silver service dinner with twice weekly BBQ and buffet including Friday night Lobster grill)
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary fruit basket in your room on arrival
- Hampers provided picnic lunches while on priavte excursions
- All restaurant and bar beverages by the glass including, international brand wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks
- Champagne served at the bar every evening
- Choice of three or four differnet wines from the hotel's cellar is served with dinner
- Weekly manager's Champagne cocktail party with canapes
- Activities including yoga, Pilates, shuffleboard, table-tennis, garden games including French Boules and skittles
- Board games
- Complimentary library of DVD's for use in rooms with televisions and DVD players
- Complimentary water sports including pedalos, kayaking, hobie-cats, aqua-view boards and snorkelling equipment
- Regular live entertainment
Excluded from the all inclusive programme
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Local and international phone calls
- Baby sitting
- Any other items not specified
Saint Lucia (Hewanorra)
Saint Lucia (Hewanorra), 8 hrs 55 mins
From Saint Lucia (Hewanorra) airport, 90 mins