The BodyHoliday is a lively upbeat resort tucked away on the pretty Cariblue Beach on the northern tip of Saint Lucia. As the name suggests, the resort is somewhere where you can relax your mind, rejuvenate your body and engage in as many or as few sports and activities as you wish.
After a US$20 million refurbishment of the hotels public areas, including the reception, Clubhouse, restaurants and new fitness facility, The BodyHoliday has emerged as a truly five star all inclusive resort. A new Pavilion, infinity edge swimming pool and piazza along with a new beachfront boardwalk are all part of the additional features now available at The BodyHoliday.
The 154 rooms, some with sea views, are set on the hillside within an easy stroll of the beach and swimming pool. For the single traveller there are a number of single rooms with double four poster beds, with no single room supplement.
Housed in a Moorish-style building on the hillside, with a pool at its centre, the Oasis is the centre of health and well being which offers a comprehensive array of treatments and relaxation classes where tired muscles are massaged and your skin and body treated to soothe the effects of sea and sun. A daily spa treatment from a selected menu is included in your stay with many other specialist therapies on offer at a charge.
This active beach resort offers you more choice in sports and activities than any other in the Caribbean, including scuba for beginners and certified divers (one shore dive per day for certified divers), Coubrail Valley with 2 floodlit tennis courts, archery, fencing and the BodyHoliday Golf Academy which has scheduled group lessons and a 4-hole practice area, circuit gym training, bike tours, BodySpin and a number of non-motorised and motorised water sports. BodyHoliday guests also receive discounted rates at The Saint Lucia Golf Club nearby. Alternatively you can choose to sit back, relax and do absolutely nothing.
Cuisine is very important and great emphasis is put on preparing light and nutritious food, with a choice from buffet lunches or something lighter from the Deli, a la carte dinners, buffet BBQ’s or gourmet Oriental fusion cuisine in the stylish signature restaurant TAO.
The BodyHoliday has a loyal following of repeat guests, popular with single travellers, small groups of friends and those seeking an all in one resort with an endless list of activities.
Child Policy: Children 16 years and above are welcome year round, children 12 - 15 years are welcome between 24 March-01 May, 10 June - 4 September and 7 - 27 December 2013. Children under 16 years of age do not receive spa treatments.
Please note the Oasis Spa is closed on 25 December 2013.
Availability at The BodyHoliday is extremely limited until May 2013 with many room categories already fully booked. Please call us for the latest availability.
Restaurants & Bars
TAO- Since 2007, TAO has maintained its AAA Diamond Award and here you can enjoy delicious Eastern and Western dishes. Located at the edge of the Cariblue Beach, you can enjoy dinner with a breeze here at Tao. Named by Condé Nast Traveller Magazine as one of the ‘60 Hottest Tables’
Opening hours: 7-9:30pm
The Clubhouse- At The Clubhouse, you’ll find the hub of resort activity. In the daytime, relax with other guests, play table tennis, watch the aqua-aerobics in the pool or just sit and read a book! At 4pm, afternoon tea is served and in the evening, there’s food and a full bar as well as music and entertainment!
Opening hours: Open until 12:30am
Cariblue Restaurant- Set in the lush gardens, at Cariblue, you can enjoy breakfast and then an internationally themed lunch of perhaps Mediterranean, Mexican, Oriental or Italian cuisine! At dinner there is an international menu with selections changing nightly and music from perhaps a steel band or jazz quartet
Opening hours: Breakfast from 7:30am with the last seating for dinner at 9:30pm
The Deli- Located at the end of the beach, here you can enjoy a post-breakfast coffee and cake as well as, midday sandwiches, cold mezzeh, paninis, fresh fruit, desserts and smoothies!
Opening hours: 10am-4pm
The Piano Bar-Chill out and sit back listening to the wonderful sounds from the baby grand piano with your favourite drink!
Opening hours: From 7am daily. Pianist tends to play every night except Wednesday evenings
Restaurant opening times are to be used as a guide only and can vary throughout the year depending on resort occupancy levels.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All beverages including premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Afternoon tea
- Unlimited use of all the facilities at the hotel
- Fitness and relaxation classes including step aerobics, tai chi,yoga, Pialtes, meditation, master classes, studio circuit training, martial fun, morning walks, bike tours, circus sports, gymnastics, BodySPIN, BodySPIN Beginners, BodySPIN Max
- One fifty minute spa treatment at The Oasis Spa, excluding the day of arrival and departure. For more details on the inclusive treatments please call our reservations team, these include a rersonalised rejuvenation programme: aromatherapy, lime glow, deluxe coconut, spice combo, ginger lily and thalasso wrap included
- Ayurvedic centre, nutritional services, iridology, shiatsu massage.
- New Ayurverdic Temple
- Land and water sports, including motorised water sports
- One morning or afternoon shore scuba dive per day for qualified divers
- On property golf academy
- Complimentary group tennis lessons (45 minute sessions per day)
- General Manager's cocktail party
- Nightly evening entertainment
Excluded from the All Inclusive programme
- Personal training
- Spa treatments other than those listed in the 'inclusive package'
- Boat dives
- Diving courses
- Additional tennis lessons
- Golf at The Saint Lucia Golf and Country Club
Saint Lucia (Hewanorra)
Saint Lucia (Hewanorra), 8 hrs 55 mins
From Saint Lucia (Hewanorra) airport, 90 mins