Angsana Laguna Phuket is located in the Laguna area of Phuket on the west side of this stunning island. This extensive resort offers something for everyone.
The property is part of exclusive Banyan Tree Hotels portfolio and offers facilities such as the Angsana Spa, the Angsana Gallery, a newly created Tree House Kids Club and a superb Beach Club complete with entertainment and views overlooking the Bang Tao Bay beach. The Angsana Laguna Phuket is the largest of the Laguna hotels and has been designed with modern contemporary features throughout.
A comprehensive inventory of rooms offers guests a number of configurations, ranging from stylishly appointed Laguna Rooms available with views of the gardens, lagoon and swimming pool or ocean. One and Two Bedroom Loft rooms as well as a number of Suites and Residences offer larger parties or families greater living areas and are located on a separate wing all together including additional amenities and facilities.
Dining facilities include the all new Market Place, which serves popular Asian-fusion cuisine, International favourites and local delights. Chao Lay restaurant features a large selection of fresh seafood and traditional Thai favourites in casual surroundings, located just steps away from the beach. Bodega is the all Italian and Mediterranean gourmet restaurant and there is also a choice of bars, including the Pool Bar and the Loy Krathong Bar - ideal for refreshing cocktails, finger food and live entertainment.
Restaurants & Bars
Dinning and bar options available at the resort include the following:
- Market Place - Offering buffet breakfast and Asian fusion cuisine, international fare and local delights in a casual setting.
- Chao Lay - Choose from a large selection of fresh seafood and traditional Thai favourites in casual surroundings, located just steps away from the beach. Indoor and outdoor beachfront dining available.
- Beach Club - Chill out at this fashionable venue offering relaxed surroundings, club cuisine, exotic cocktails and stylish ambience next to the ocean.
- Lay Krathong Bar - Happy Hours or after-dinner drinks. Daily live entertainment with tropical Thai theme.
- Bodega - Savour authentic Italian and Mediterranean fare served in an elegant indoor setting or enjoy al fresco dining by the pool.
- Pool Bar - Offering afternoon cocktails, light snacks or fresh juices at the main pool.
- Kids Cafe at Tree House - Offers all that a young appetite could want, with a choice of traditional dinner food, served up at the resort’s Kids’ Club.
Additional information on some of the other facilities and services available at the hotel:
- Angsana Spa - Offering Asian-inspired therapies synonimous with the and Award-winning Angsana Spa brand. Expert therapists use traditional Thai remedies, western techniques and essential oils in every treatment.
- Angsana Gallery - An impressive on-site shop offering a wide range of merhandise, collection of handicrafts, resort apparel and signature spa amenities.
- Fitness Facilities - A fully equipped gym with background views of the lagoon gardens. Daily aerobic and yoga sessions available in dedicated rooms complete the fitness and wellness facilities.
- Swimming Pool - Multiple pools connected to the resort’s main 323 metre free-form swimming pool that spans the entire resort and is complemented by a man-made beach, lazy river, whirlpools, toddler’s “tub” and activity zone.
- Activity Hut - Offering a wide array of activities from diving, snorkelling and windsurfing, to parasailing and mountain-biking.
- Golf -Tee off at the 18-hole championship Laguna Phuket Golf Club, just a short stroll from the hotel itself and accessible by the resort’s complimentary shuttle service.
- Tree House Kid's Club - Kids will love the Tree House Club, spanning two storeys offering dedicated areas for different age groups.
From Phuket airport, 25 mins