Send An Enquiry
Email us your holiday details
- Enjoy a private dinner at the Elephant Camp - with torches for lighting and elephant onlookers!
- Make your stay extra special and upgrade to a Deluxe Tent. Relax in its custom-made, wooden hot tub on the outdoor deck and enjoy the stunning views.
Call us for alternative dates, durations, room types and board basis.
For an unforgettable eco-experience combining adventure and luxury, head to the Four Seasons Tented Camp. The dramatic location tucked amidst bamboo jungle, on the Laos and Burma borders, adds to the appeal.
15 private tents stand on stilts overlooking the river and feature a hand-hammered copper bathtub, spacious deck and even air-conditioning! In an effort to protect the sounds of nature and the forest environment, televisions, DVD players and radios are not provided in the tents.
All meals are included – expect jungle picnics and atmospheric camp dinners. Spend your days with the mahouts learning about the resident elephants or exploring the countryside by foot or bamboo raft! Back in camp unwind with a spa treatment or poolside.
Please note. Due to the unique nature of Four Seasons Tented Camp, only guests aged 12 and above are permitted. If a teenager (aged 12 - 18) is sharing a tent with a parent, an additional daily charge will be added.
- Accommodation in a luxurious tent
- All meals and beverages including house wines, spirits and mini-bar
- One spa treatment per person per stay
- Full programme of activities including a half or full day mahout training, trekking, and Golden Triangle excursions. (Activities dependant of length of stay)
- Private return airport transfers from Chiang Rai
No. of Rooms: 15
Four Seasons Tented Camp Room Details
Superior Tents feature king or twin beds. They are located along a hillside with entrance on the ground level. Views are of the Ruak River, Myanmar and the mountains of Laos; or the jungle and Golden Triangle. A full bath is incorporated into the living area; adjacent to this living area is an outdoor rain shower.
Deluxe Tents are the same size as the Superior Tent (54 sqm), but are king bedded only. They are located throughout the Camp and also offer views of the Ruak River, Myanmar and the mountains of Laos; or the jungle and Golden Triangle. The Deluxe Tents feature a custom-made wooden hot tub on the outdoor deck.