Set in a secluded peninsular between the bustling cities of Hue and Danang, Angsana Lang Co is accessible via Danang International Airport through a number of international connections.
Surrounded by the Bach Ma National Park, a turquoise lagoon with miles of white sand beach and pristine waters, Angsana Lang Co (opened November 2012) lies within the new Laguna Lang Co Complex and is the latest property within the Banyan Tree Hotels portfolio due to open close to Vietnam's Lang Co Bay.
The new complex overlooks the East Sea off the coast of Central Vietnam, within the Canh Duong region and provides the perfect axis point from which guests can visit three distinctive Vietnamese cultural heritage attractions - the old Imperial Capital of Hue, the 2000 year old UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An and the Cham Kingdom Sanctuaries at My Son.
The Angsana Lang Co offers a wide range of facilities and services both within the hotels grounds as well as within the Laguna Lang Co Complex itself. Facilities and services include; a chill out Beach Club perfect for a refreshing cocktail whilst enjoying the sunset, an Angsana Spa, kids club, a Sea Sports Centre with dive facilities ad an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Nick Faldo. Culinary options include restaurants serving French-Vietnamese fare, tapas and sushi, as well as a programme of evening musical entertainment at the Beach Club.
Accommodation at the Angsana Lang Co boasts subtle design features inspired by traditional materials, colours and reflections of the Vietnamese history. Rooms have a stylish and contemporary look and feel, with guests able to book a choice of Deluxe and Premier Rooms, as well as a collection of One and Two Bedroom Suites and Loft Apartments. Two and Three bedroom Villas will add to the offering of accommodation by the end of 2013.
Please Note: An area near the entrance to the resort is being prepared for an Activity Centre. This is not within the resort but may be visible from some Deluxe Rooms in the nearby building. No information has been provided as yet on construction work on this area, but the hotel are expecting the vacant space to be landscaped as opposed to major building work occuring (Received 15May13)
Restaurants & Bars
Dining Facilities and Services
- All Day Dining - A brasserie restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, serving French cuisine with a touch of Vietnamese flavour.
- Rice Bar - Offering an extensive menu of rice-based dishes and beverages, the ideal restaurant for guests with an appetite for hearty local fare, sushi or sweet rice wines.
- Moomba - Serving a diverse array of tapas from all over the world, as well as some evening entertainment where you can dance the night away at this casual beachfront restaurant, which also serves as the resort’s resident nightspot.
Recreation Facilities and Services
- Angsana Spa - The award-winning Angsana Spa offers a selection of unique Asian-inspired therapies using fruit and flowers either in single or couples treatment rooms.
- Angsana Gallery - Offering an impressive selection of Angsana merchandise, as well as a collection of handicraft, resort apparel and signature spa amenities.
- Water Sports Centre and Marine Lab - Skim the aquamarine waters of the South China Sea with an afternoon of sailing, kayaking, parasailing or water skiing. Explore its depths and underwater life with a dive session or snorkelling tour.
- Gymnasium - Offering daily workouts in a fully equipped gymnasium.
- Resort Pool - 300 metre serpentine pool which meanders through the property, offering all guests easy access to its refreshing waters.
- Golf - Tee off at the Laguna Lang Co championship golf course, designed by golf legend, Sir Nick Faldo. The course features diverse terrain challenges and sweeping vistas of the spectacular coastline.
- Meeting Facilities - Four meeting rooms and a stately ballroom measuring 392sqm
- Kids Club - Open to children aged 2 to 12 years, this hub is the destination for vacationing kids to engage in professionally supervised fun-filled activities, such as arts and crafts, enrichment exercises and games.
Da Nang, 15 Hours
Hue, 15 Hours
From Da Nang airport, 1 hour
From Hue airport, 1 hour 10 mins